Friday 17 July 2015

The Darkness

So I am moving all the pieces I have written over the years to this blog. I will post stuff, highs and lows and its all a bit random at the moment. I just wanted to have it all in one place.

The darkness seeped inside my soul
Pushing out my mind
It sent me to a place that no one else considered
I felt no pain, no real delight in anything I saw
It left me there lingering until it took its share
And when its time was over
And I was left bereft; it decided it had done enough
And then it sharply left

My life was never quite the same,
The darkness took its coin
It took its toll on my heart, but left me with its pain
Every day I see the darkness, I know it’s always there
I fight it daily in my mind, I try not to care
But when I feel it lurking I try to spit it out
And while I know it will never go,
It might just loose its grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment